Saturday, November 21, 2009

Funny boy

For some reason Stephen loves hiding in different places. This particular day happened a few weeks ago. I was cooking lunch for Stephen and Matt and I peek through the breeze way and saw Matt, but no Stephen. I go into the Living room and still did not see the little booger. I heard him giggling and turned around and this is where he was. The top 2 shelves are still full of our stuff. Sooner than later it will have to be cleared and filled with toys. He is now able to open and pull stuff out of the next shelf. I guess it will just have to look like our entertainment center where the last 2 shelves are either full of books or empty. When you walk in our home you can totally tell we have kids. When we moved in I swore the 4th bedroom would be the playroom and there would be NO toys allowed outside that room. Well I am so eating my words because there are toys every where. Even bathrooms and our laundry/mudd room. It gets on my nerves, but this is my life and I do love it. There will come a day sooner than later when the house is empty and without toys. So for now, I will step on toys while doing laundry, cooking or cleaning and be happy with it. My life is my kids and if my kids are happy well then.........I am happy.




P.S. tomorrow is the big day. I am cooking Thanksgiving. I have everything ready and prepared in the fridge and freezer. I will have to get up early to put the Turkey in. Pray I don't give anyone food poisoning.
Hope you have an amazing week!! Lots of love, JULI

No comments:

Post a Comment