Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I hosted Thanksgiving for the family at our house this past Sunday. We had a great time and some pretty good food. Everyone said the turkey was great!! We had SO much food!! I wanted to do something special for Jackson since he would be celebrating Thanksgiving with Rodney. He really really really wanted to play football, but it had been raining and it was so muddy. From L to R: Bart, Holly, Stephen, Pam, Farrell, Jason, Jo Anna and my daddy(Carey)
Pamela, Carley, Carlos and Vanessa. (BTW sorry ya'll had to sit at the childs table!!!)

After lunch they played games. I think they drug out EVERY game Jackson owns and I am still finding white balls for hungry hippo.


Saturday before we made turkeys. They turned out cute, but I don't have a picture of the final project.



This is how Jackson has slept all week!! This particular night Stephen HAD to lay with bubba and he actually fell asleep before Jackson did.




My 3 layer cake did not turn out so good. It started to break in half and this is right after I finished decorating. The next morning it looked even worse. NOTE to self: just make sheet cakes from now on!!!
Hope ya'll had a blessed Thanksgiving. Ours was great except Jackson being gone and Bart leaving for Massachusetts. I have so much to be thankful for. Here are just a few.
1.) a saving and forgiving GOD
2.) my husband (he is great and is a wonderful daddy, person, and friend)
3.) Jackson and Stephen (they keep me on my toes 24/7, but the smiles and love are worth it!!)
4.) family
5.) friends
6.) food and shelter and a vehicle
Well thats 6, BUT I truly have so much to be thankful for. The list would go on and on!!

Have a safe and blessed weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment