Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No longer my baby

One of Stephen's favorite books right now is Love You Forever.  We read it a lot at night and I love the part that says I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.  I always tell both of my boys they will always be my babies.  No matter how big or how old they are they will always and for ever be my babies.  

Since I feed Grace breakfast in the mornings and she is about to start lunch I had to pull out the old high chair.  We kept it in Pam and Farrell's basement and when we got it back Stephen new exactly whos it use to be.  Stephen and Matt shared it for quite some time!

Of Course he had to climb in it one Sunday morning, but was not happy about having his picture taken in it!!  Can't believe how big he is.  I officially have no more babies of my own!  
So no matter how big or old Stephen or Jackson gets they will always be mommy's baby.  Even if they can't fit in their high chair. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment