Its a tradition at the Skelton home to do a Gingerbread house every Christmas. We headed to Walmart to pick it up and Jackson fell in love with the 5 mini ginger bread house. I thought OH How cute that will be super easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah right! 5 minutes into it I thought what in the world have I done. This is crazy. I am ready to throw this away. UGH! If any of you are planning to do this.......STOP just do the big house. Trust me!! We did it, but it turned out looking terrible!!! The kids had fun and that's all that mattered.
- ► 2012 (98)
- ► 2011 (39)
- ► 2010 (77)
- Christmas Eve with the Skelton Family (Buford)
- A Brief, but very important intermission......
- Christmas Part 3
- Part 2
- Some of the Christmas get togethers Part 1
- I almost ruined Santa.........
- Christmas Parade 12-05-09
- WELL they are here......... :(
- Gingerbread House 2009
- Very Impatiently waiting for our Christmas cards i...
- Holidays 2009
- ▼ December (11)