Monday, December 14, 2009

Gingerbread House 2009

Its a tradition at the Skelton home to do a Gingerbread house every Christmas. We headed to Walmart to pick it up and Jackson fell in love with the 5 mini ginger bread house. I thought OH How cute that will be super easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah right! 5 minutes into it I thought what in the world have I done. This is crazy. I am ready to throw this away. UGH! If any of you are planning to do this.......STOP just do the big house. Trust me!! We did it, but it turned out looking terrible!!! The kids had fun and that's all that mattered.
Of course there was lots of finger licking!!!








It was a total mess with the little one!! Jackson of course made a mess, but Stephen really out did him self. I gave them a bath before (I know stupid me) so they really needed a cleaning up afterwards. Next year we will just stick with one house!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment