Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WELL they are here......... :(

Well here you have it. They were delivered today and will be in the trash very soon. :( I ordered from a company called ArtsCow. You get 50 free 5x7's free every month so I thought well I can afford to get enough for family and some friends. I was so excited when I went to the mail box!! THEN I opened the big envelope and was sick. Sick I tell ya. Its printed on a 5x7 picture but the picture is so dang small. I even showed it to Jackson and he was like you're using this mom its so little. I ordered it from Walmart ahead of time just to see it in real life before I ordered 75. It turned out PERFECT!! So after a long heated conversation with some lady in Hong Kong they have refunded my money, you get to see the real thing and I have now placed another order through Walmart. This is not what everyone will be getting its just a plain jane greeting card. Oh and BTW the picture was taken by yours truly and the actual format was done by a super talented lady named Stephanie that I found off etsy! She did a great job. I will continue to use ArtsCow for 4x6's. After all you get 100 free and all you pay is shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment