Friday, February 3, 2012

Jesus loves me


Stephen LOVES to sing.  He put all the Lego tunnels together and used it as a microphone and walked through the house singing Jesus loves me!!  It really is sweet to hear!  At Sunday School Ruthie always sings with the kids and they get to pick out their song.  Stephen always chooses Jesus Loves Me.  When the other children sing their songs he never sings along.  The last Sunday Ruthie sang Hes still working on me.  Later that day we were in the QT bathroom.  He started singing Hes still working on me as loud as he could!!!  


I love the fact that my kids are growing up to know who loves them and who is constantly working on them.  I just know God has a special plan for both of them.

On Tuesday my mother in law, Pam, and I started a bible study at Woodlawn Baptist.  Its a Beth Moore bible study and it is called Measureless Love.  I LOVED it.  I am so thankful for all of God's Love he shows me and my family.  I can't wait to learn more!  Beth Moore does an incredible job on bible study's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment