Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brothers

I love my little boys and I think they love each other just as much!  They have a special bond.  A bond that will never be broken.  First thing in the morning Stephen always ask wheres bubba.  He has been doing this for a long time.  He always knows what the answer is going to be, but I think their is some hope in Stephens little heart that he might have woken up before Jackson left for school.  He sleeps late in the morning and when he wakes to find out that Jackson has already left its some what a sad moment for Stephen.  For Jackson after he goes to brush his teeth its his time to annoy Stephen and try to wake him up.  Stephen's a hard sleeper and if someone does annoy him enough to wake up he is ill!  He'll moan or groan and then I usually say "Jackson don't wake him up" 




We go about our day and Stephen will ask me a million times what time will bubba be home, when will bubba be here, can we go get bubba now.  




Jackson LOVES for Stephen to lay with him at night.  Stephen likes to lay with him for a little bit, but then he ends up back with us.  I don't like them laying in there together because they get a little to talkative. 




1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I always wondered about having a little boy but I'm so glad I did. I really hope and pray at night that if I'm lucky enough to have another child, it'll be a boy.

    ReplyDelete