Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jacksons 7th Birthday!

Sunday October 18, 2009 my sweet little boy turned 7. Seriously?? Okay someone please tell me where the time has gone. It is just crazy. We had the grandparents over Sunday night for Jackson's "Official Bday" I love to celebrate his day with just family on his actual birthday. I asked him what he wanted for supper and thought he would want something simple like spaghetti or lasagna, but he wanted breakfast and more importantly he wanted "MY" famous sausage muffins that he loves. Okay so they are not "MY" famous sausage muffins they are my aunt Susie's famous sausage muffins, but he does not have to know that. I make them and that is all that matters. Right?!?! So when everyone showed up he opened presents from us. Bart and I got him a new set of golf clubs and this little remote go cart thingy. Stephen got him the movie Monsters vs Aliens and some new sidewalk chalk. It was a great day and I am so happy I have had him 7 years. He is a great son and God has blessed me beyond belief! Jackson where are you?????

Stephen says, "hey bubba can I use this thing to hit the TV???"



Just sitting down to eat breakfast at 7:00pm



Making a birthday wish!!!


He is out for the night. This little boy was so tuckered out that night.
He is such a joy and I am so thankful for him. He brings laughter in my life, love in my life and more than anything he makes me want to be a better person. He is a reason to wake up in the morning, he is a reason to smile everyday(okay like every minute), he is a reason to stay positive and he is a reason I am the person I am today. Without him life would not be the same. Without him life would be boring and without my Jackson I would not be the Christian mother I am. He is a reason I keep a close walk with GOD.





No comments:

Post a Comment