Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We are new pet owners!!!






Pam and Farrell found this cute little baby turtle while cutting grass. They saved it for Jackson and Jackson and Stephen are both in LOVE. They check on it in the mornings and directly after school and several times before bed. Jackson has always LOVED animals and after our dog Lilly got hit by a car he wanted something new. We told him we would get a fish, but never got around to it. I guess we will keep this cute little turtle and hope we can find another one soon. Stephen wants one for himself. Now if we can just settle on a name. Jackson named it Dr. Nubs, but has also called it about 7 different names since Pam and Farrell gave it to him.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, I think we may try a turtle. My kids are pestering me for one and they seem pretty easy. I hope?

    ReplyDelete