Monday, October 5, 2009

Not me! Monday


I am joining MckMama for "not me" Monday!
Things I did not do this week!!!!

I did not order Jackson's Bday invites over the Internet because I was lazy and did not feel like making them. No not me. I always hand make the kids invites.
I did not send Jackson to school in shorts today when the high is 62. Oh know not me.
I did not waste an entire morning trying to weed through Stephens closet for too small clothes and summer clothes. Not ME! I am super organized in the kids rooms.
I did not pull out the baby bouncy seat for Stephen when he was pitching a fit for it.
I did not take a picture of Stephen laying in the baby bouncy seat after NOT getting it out after he pitched a fit. No not ME!! I never give in when he pitches a fit.
I DID NOT let Jackson watch a few minutes of TV in the bed last night. NOPE NOT ME!!!
Okay so there are my NOT ME moments that I am embarrassed I let happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment