Sunday, March 27, 2011

Its a Glad Reunion Day

Today we went to Church, Ingles, home to eat lunch. After lunch we headed to Buford to look for a new race car trailer. After looking at the trailer we headed to Sams and then we rode to the Deer lodge with my InLaws. It has been a fabulous day. During Church Jackson asked me to go to the choir. I am so glad I went. I received such a blessing. I can't remember who choose the song Its a Glad Reunion Day, but I am so glad I did. I was standing somewhat close to Dale Sutton and his voice is amazing!! (Brooke you can tell him I said that - I would be to shy to do so myself!!) I could barely sing myself because I wanted to hear him sing!! The song has been on my mind all day and have been singing that one line all day!!! What to my surprise I got to see my best friend!!! This is my friend Tammy. We met at the bank some 10 years ago. I think we had an instant friendship. She was so easy to talk to. I know God has a reason for everything, but I am so thankful he brought her in my life. See this girl has been there for me for EVERYTHING. When I say everything she has been there when I laughed, cried, and even cleaned up when my water broke with Jackson. She was the 1st one I told I was pregnant. I think she might even been in the bathroom when I took the test. I could be wrong. We were friends before I thought I might be pregnant, but after I found out I was definitely pregnant she was more than a friend. She went to doctors office visits, ultra sounds, baby showers, unloaded all my baby stuff, organized my house, cleaned my house and everything you could imagine. It was so nice having her and I will be forever grateful to her. She was there when Jackson was born and was there when Stephen was born. She made the trip back the next day to see me and bring pictures that she took. She is the most loving, caring, sweetest friends I know. The best part of knowing her is knowing she loves Christ! I have very few friends. I don't like getting close to people and have a hard time opening up with people if I don't trust them. Ruthie and Tammy are my 2 very best friends. Its a GLAD day!! And I got to see my bestest friend in the whole world. Know matter how long we go without seeing or talking......we just picked up like it was yesterday!!! I love you Tammy and I am so proud I can call you my friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment