Saturday, January 21, 2012

Holly's Baby Shower

Today was a perfect day!  Holly had a shower for my niece Baby Grace!  She will be here in 8 short weeks!  I am sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!
Holly opening a present from her best friend Ashley.  She truly is blessed to have a great friend like her!  She got her a bag from 31 with Grace embroidered on it.  I loved it.  It was full of goodies!

Ashley did all the amazing decorations for the shower!  She  did a wonderful job!

Table decorations.

Before the shower officially began!
Nancy and her baby, Aunt Jo, Holly, Jayden (big sis to be!) Bailey and Ashley.  Stephen is behind Aunt Jo's chair!

Diaper cake as a table decoration!

I am not sure if Ashley made this or not, but it is soooo cute!!

Alot more food came after I took the picture!

Ashley and her baby Bailey!  I would love to take her home with me!

More presents!


Stephen helped!!!  


Diapers!!


Most of the presents.  Forgot to take a before picture.  She had already opened about 5 presents!


Bumbo chair.  I didn't have one with either of my kids.  Excited to see how she likes it.  Looks awesome!!

Tons of cute clothes!

Cute outfit.  I think it had leggings and the skirt reminded me of a little tutu!

homemade blankets!!!





Of course I had to get her something john deere!!!  





Changing table coushin.


Stroller

an amazing present from her friends Jill and Jade.  Packed full of goodies!

Diapers!!
I can't wait to see baby Grace!

2 comments:

  1. What a great shower! It looks like it was fun, with great presents, great friends, and good food. Did she get enough diapers for the first month? lol I like the John Deere clothing. And I am like you - I want to just hug on little Bailey and take her home with me!! What a cutie! I cannot wait to see pictures of Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Juli!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete