Thursday, June 7, 2012

I don't like snakes.

I have never never liked snakes.  My kids know this and my husband knows this.  We saw a snake in the backyard a few weeks back and Jackson told me I needed to go inside.  Yesterday while Bart was scooping mulch in the bobcat he found this friend.  He called me to come out there and I was actually really annoyed that he wouldn't tell me what he needed on the phone.  So I run out there thinking something is wrong.  NOPE!  Just a stupid snake!  Ugh those things are just nasty.

Just for the record not that I did lots of mulch work in the past, but I highly doubt you will get me to do any in the future!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my golly gee! I have never liked snakes either. I am with you, I highly doubt I will be doing mulch work in the future. So happy that God protects us away from danger by allowing someone to find snakes before we step on one or pick one up. So happy that you are all safe!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Juli, I dont like snakes either and it looks like there is another one at the top right hand corner of the pic. Hope you are doing well, We should get together sometime!
    Amanda Morris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually what you see at the top right is its tail. And yes I would love to get together!

      Delete
  3. That is so disgusting. My husband found a green whatever snake a few months ago while mowing the grass and I seriously want to move now. Ugh, gives me the heeby geebies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really disgusting! Jackson and I saw a green one last year in our drive way walking home from the bus. Of course he LOVES snakes and is not scared at all.

      Delete