Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our Tye-Dye Shirts

I love how our shirts turned out.  I couldn't find just 1 white onesie for Grace so I settled on a pink one.  I wish I would have just bought the 3 pack white one.  Oh well!!

I wished we could have had Jayden and taken a picture of her.  I think her shirt turned out the best!  It was our last one so practice makes perfect!!

Isn't he a doll????

I get asked alot if they are twins?  Next time I get asked that I am going to say.........."seriously look at them and then you can tell"  They don't look anything alike!



I love this one!!!!!!!!!!!  Love my boys!!!!



1 comment:

  1. This was such a great art project. They are beautiful and Grace's outfit is also cute. The little boys are too cute for words! I love your boys as well. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete