Friday, July 6, 2012

July 4th 2012

We had a really low key Fourth of July morning.  Bart got up at the crack of dawn and left for Alabama to buy a trailer and Stephen and I slept in!  When Bart got home we headed to pick Jackson up from his Grammies in Helen and headed to Lake Chatuge.

I rode the tube with the boys 1st and before you make fun of me, yes I have goggles on.  I had my contacts in and didn't want to waste them and throw them away.  

Stephen had to have an adult ride with him and I was the lucky first one to do it with him!

Of course evil knievel had to jump from the front of the boat.  He is fearless I tell ya!

He wanted to sit in the float for about 2.2 seconds!!!

Jackson wanted to get rid of the adults and go fast!!

My inlaws bought a slip up there and where they keep the boat they have a little slide!  

The boys love it!!


Afterwards we drove through the country to waste some time and made our way back to Helen.  

While waiting for the fire works we had a great photo opportunity!

I wanted a picture of the 3 of us!  I realized my hat kindly cut off Jackson's head and wanted to try for another one!

Stephen cut him off completely!  He totally did it on purpose!!

Jackson was squeezing him giving him a hug.

Finally Bart took our picture!!

Then we had to get one of them together!

Jackson got aggravated and was tired of having his picture taken!


We saw a mom pull up with 4 kids and the kids jumped out of the car, took a run for the top of their moms brand new Honda Pilot.  Me and Bart liked to have died.  We both were like Oh I'd not let that happen, blah, blah blah.  So afterwards Bart placed Stephen on top of my pilot!  Of course its cute when its your own right?!?!?!  Atleast our kids weren't running and jumping on the hood of my Pilot!!  and my car is like 24 years old!  j/k!!

They fireworks were really pretty, but I think I am good on Fireworks for a while!!


1 comment:

  1. love seeing you and the kiddos!!! looks like you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete