Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest Day 3 Cooking Tuesday

Tater Tot Casserole




Tuesday night I made a Tater Tot Casserole.  You can click HERE to view the blog and the recipe.  I followed the recipe almost exactly ;)  I don't think I have really every followed a recipe exactly, BUT the only different was that I added more cheese.  Who don't like more cheese???  I used the one cup shredded cheddar, but I added a cup of Mozzarella cheese!

Stephen was really hungry while I was cooking and so he had a cheese stick and 2 bananas.  When it came time to eat the real supper he wasn't to hungry.
Jackson LOVED it.  While he isn't to big of a fan on regular cooked potatoes he is a big fan of tater tots and hash browns.  This was right up his alley and ate the whole entire plate.  It even has onions in it.  shhhh don't tell him!!
Bart liked it, but its not his favorite!  He will have to get over it at least 2 more times because I made 3 batches.  We ate one and I put 2 in the freezer!
I LOVED it.  

1 comment:

  1. Way to plan ahead! You could even take things like this to Bristol couldn't you? I am going to take a page out of your book and start looking for new things to cook! I am tired of the old things. Enjoyed our visit today. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete