Thursday, October 25, 2012

Monster Mansion - Fall Break Craft

We had fall break a week ago.  I knew the kids would want to do something fun so I pulled out the Monster Houses that I bought at Target 75% off last year.  I ended up paying $2.50 for each of them.  It kept Jackson and Matt busy for almost an hour.  Stephen worked about 5 minutes and then he was done!!



The stickers were dry since they were a year old, but glue helped!!


Stephen would rather play with babies than do an art project.  Come to find out he is the same way at school!

Matt was so careful!!

Stephen watching Matt!!

Matt's final project!!

Look at Stephen's then look at Matt's again!  AND I helped him with the top!!  Somehow Jackson didn't get a picture of him and the final project???  


No comments:

Post a Comment