Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Friday.....Snow Day 1

The pictures got a little backwards. So this is around 5 pm. The big boy named Jackson had been begging to go outside. Matt followed and kept saying Matt go outside please??? So sweet!!! It was difficult getting these 3 little ones looking at me. I settled on posting this one. I actually got some good ones of all 3, but the snow was smack dab in the middle of either Jackson's face or Stephens. This is the best!!! Even if big bubba Jackson had to hold Stephen's face in the right direction!!!

Sweet Stephen!!!

Isn't he a precious doll!!


Jackson thought it would be a great idea to go down the hill pulling Stephen. Stephen is fearless and I was at the bottom so I thought okay why not!!!



They had so much fun sledding!!!

SO THIS ALL HAPPENED BEFORE THE SNOW EARLIER THAT DAY!!!



Whats for lunch??????










Homemade pizza!!!!!!! My boys love when I make homemade pizza. It had been a little while since I had done it so I thought it would be fun to do on a snow day. Jackson had school till noon and I new they were doing sack lunches. He's not crazy about the sack lunch at the school. Just a plain peanut butter sandwich. No Jelly. So the little boys helped me make it and eat it while doing so!! I think they had fun!!






Stephen trying to be cute!!! (Okay I know its not hard for that!!)







This is Matt. Matt is my 2 yr old cousin that stays with us Wed, Thursday and Friday! Isn't he a doll!!!!









And this is my Jackson!! After the bus he enjoyed eating his pizza(that I snuck in cut up tomatoes and he said he LOVED it!!), playing on the webkinzs while the 2 little boys napped and going through all this valentines from school. We looked at them together and discussed his favorites and he enjoyed a sucker!!








No comments:

Post a Comment