Monday, February 8, 2010

I will call my self thrifty!!

Jo Anna and I hit up 2 consignment sales Saturday. They were both half price most items so I got some great deals!! I spent $76 and I was a little upset about spending that much. After I got home and looked at everything and the quality of everything I was much relieved. I purchased an Eddie Bauer car seat for $12.50. I have been looking on Craigslist for one and the cheapest I found was $30 and that one in particular was extremely nasty and stained. I found one just like the one I bought last night for $75. I also purchased 2 ride on toys. 1 for outside and one for inside the house. Those 3 items mentioned above are not pictured!! Also not pictured are 4 BRAND new pairs of undies and 4 BRAND new pairs of boxers. Since they were brand new I grabbed them!!!! If you are interested in consigning or shopping consignment sales check out Bargainwatcher.com They have some great ones coming up!!!


1 ever so cute cookie monster shirt, 1 OshKosh dress shirt, 1 pair of Carters PJ's, 1 pair of Old Navy Short Talls, 1 pair of swim trunks, 1 Nike like brand new jacket, and 1 john deere shirt!!!





All named brand clothes the navy striped shirt is Ralph Lauren the light colored shirt is Children's Place, the navy is Old Navy and the light blue is JCPenny.



The first shirt on the Left has khaki shorts and a fishing hat to match. The outfit is from Gymboree, and the other 2 striped shirts are from Gap.


5 pairs of shoes, 1 crocs, 3 stride rites and 1 target!!





These are for Jackson, 1 chaps by Ralph Lauren and the other is from The Childrens Place.




1 New pair of Swim trunks and 2 t shirts. I think the soccer is from Walmart and the other is from JCpenny I think.







No comments:

Post a Comment