Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

I LOVE valentines day!! We had an AMAZING church service!!! I know there are lots of people out there that love me, but my GOD loves me more than anyone could ever love me!! Isn't it amazing!! I love my kids and my husband more than ever, but GOD loves them more. I think that is just the most amazing thing ever!! I am so thankful for GODs amazing love!!!

Anyways I hope that everyone had a great VDay!! We enjoyed a nice Chinese lunch after church and then we came home for a small VDay treat.
He is not liking me taking his picture much these days!! This was like the 5th attempt to get a decent picture.

Its even harder for this one to look at me much less smile!! Trust me people he does smile and he is happy, just not in front of camera!!!


AWE!!! How sweet!! He is showing some signs of love towards me!!!



This one loves me alot!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment