Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Kelly at www.kellyskornerblog.com did a post about her simple pleasures. It made me reflect on my own simple pleasures and blessings. Sorry family no pictures. I am still fixing our computer and have not downloaded my picture software yet! Here is a list of sweet moments.

Kisses from my boys!

Jackson singing church hymns when he thinks no one is around.

Stephen trying to give Jackson kisses!

Bart taking out the trash.

Jackson praying.

Stephen trying to pray.

Opening the dryer thinking you have a load to fold and put away and HELLO its EMPTY!!!

Favorite songs on the radio.

Reading the bible outside.

Jackson's smile when he gets off the bus and sees us.

Stephens head on my shoulder.

The smell of fresh cut grass.

Hearing Barts truck pull in the drive way.

Fresh made bed especially with clean sheets right out of the dryer!

Scrapbooking.

Swinging

Left overs so I don't have to cook.

Homemade bread.

Phone call, email or note from a friend or family member I have not seen or talked to in a while.

Fluffy pillows.

Hot meals.

Waking Jackson up in the morning and hearing what he dreamed about.

Jackson reading to me.

Stephen wanting just me when he wakes up at night.




You know these are such precious moments to me. Some may think they are sweet or silly. I have so many simple pleasure in my life and they are truly blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment