Today was the last day of our bible study. It was bitter sweet. It seems like yesterday I started the journey............a journey that changed my life. A change for the good. I always thought I am a pretty decent person, I am not that bad of a sinner! HA!! I learned about the bible study through Barts cousin Staci. It has been such a blessing to me!! I am going to miss it something terrible.
Someone today mentioned Women of Faith. There will be a conference September 24-25 in Atlanta! I wanted more information, but had to leave right after bible Study so I did not get to talk to anyone about it. After I got home I went to yahoo and all I could remember was women something???? So I typed in women and the very 1st thing to pop up was Women of Faith. Its like a sign that I need to go to it. You can view the info here. I think it is going to be pretty AWESOME!!! I want to go so badly and I pray I will get to go.
- ► 2012 (98)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Show us Your Life: Saving Money
- $$$$$$$ Maker @ CVS
- Bible Study and Women of Faith
- Our Garden!!!
- My Daddy!!!
- Opening Ceramony for White County Parks YMCA
- Savings 04/17, 2010
- no wonder.....................
- Spring Break day 2!!!
- Take a moment to visit...............
- Spring Break!!!!!!!
- Easter @ Nana and Papas!!1
- Easter bunny surprises!!
- The cutest Baseball catcher EVER!!!!!!!!!!
- Easter egg hunt at Church
- Jackson and Stephen dying Easter eggs
- Savings for this week
- Jackson's Easter Party @ school
- Bass Pro Shop
- Visit with Aunt Pamela and Family
- Easter Parade
- ▼ April (23)