Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Garden!!!

This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago. The whole family helped with planting the potatoes and Bart, Jackson, and Stephen did the onions. I can wait to plant my cucumbers and squash. I know we will do tomatoes, watermelon and I would love some corn. Its also nice working together as a family. Its very much out of my comfort zone. I do not like getting dirty. We are going to check the garden today after Jackson gets off the bus. Hopefully we have some plants coming up!!

2 comments:

  1. It will be a beautiful garden. Ask in your prayers for God to help it grow. Then share what you have with others. Great way to share God's goodness with others. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind getting dirty while working in the garden, but I really want to get cleaned up when I get inside.

    ReplyDelete