I made it to Publix this week and saved almost 60%. I can not find my receipt because Stephen used it to color one at another store!!
I am really loving CVS and Walgreens is growing on me too!! I have to do small baby steps with Walgreens and that way I don't get confused and mess up!!
1 Dove Conditioner
1 Dial body was
2 Nivea Lotions
2 CVS rolls of toilet paper
1 Schick Razor
1 Pack of Orbit Gum
2 Neutrogena Sunscreen bottles
Spent $ 17.44
Saved $ 38.77
Total Savings of 60%
I also left with a $5.00 ECB that I get to use next time!!!
I would have LOVED more than 60%, BUT I did get stuff we needed. My kiddos NEED sunscreen as pale as Stephen is and the WHOLE family needed lotion. and.............Stephen WANTED gum. He kept pointing and saying "awnt dis pease" (want this please) So I gave in, but he was being a good boy!!!
Schick shave gel
spray bottle (cause Jackson thinks he needs to fix his hair with it)
Total savings 82.20%
I also left with Register Rewards $3, and $2.50 that I get to use next time!!
- ► 2012 (98)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Show us Your Life: Saving Money
- $$$$$$$ Maker @ CVS
- Bible Study and Women of Faith
- Our Garden!!!
- My Daddy!!!
- Opening Ceramony for White County Parks YMCA
- Savings 04/17, 2010
- no wonder.....................
- Spring Break day 2!!!
- Take a moment to visit...............
- Spring Break!!!!!!!
- Easter @ Nana and Papas!!1
- Easter bunny surprises!!
- The cutest Baseball catcher EVER!!!!!!!!!!
- Easter egg hunt at Church
- Jackson and Stephen dying Easter eggs
- Savings for this week
- Jackson's Easter Party @ school
- Bass Pro Shop
- Visit with Aunt Pamela and Family
- Easter Parade
- ▼ April (23)