I did really well at CVS today.
Here is what I got:
1 pack of Pampers diapers ($1.50 Manufacturers Coupon & 3off CVS store coupon)
3 Reese They were Buy 2 Get 1 Free( I used 2 $0.55off coupons.)
Tresemme Shampoo (B1G1 Free)
1 Softsoap body wash(.75 manufacturer coupon)
1Thermacare Heat wrap ($1.00 manufacturer coupon)
2 bottles of CVS sunscreen 2.2oz (I used 2 $1.00 CVS skin care store coupon)
$4.49 in ECB's
$2.62 in cash
PLUS I received $4.00 in ECB for my next purchases
I saved $35.18
Well,.........technically with the $4 ECB's it was a money maker of 1.38. I was a little disappointed because the cashier would not let me use one of my coupons for $2off, but I still did really well. Stephen needed diapers and the sunscreen is a small bottle so it will fit perfectly in my purse for this summer! We don't need anymore Shampoo, conditioner or body wash for a LONG time. BUT Mothers day is coming up and I think it will make for a nice goody basket or a great graduation basket. I think we have 3 girls graduating this May. I am sure those 3 girls would enjoy a big basket full of bathroom surprises with a gift card! Tomorrow I hope to get some good deals @ Walgreens and Publix. I won't bore you with those!!!!!
Please check Southern Savers and http://www.frugalfollies.com
- ► 2012 (98)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Show us Your Life: Saving Money
- $$$$$$$ Maker @ CVS
- Bible Study and Women of Faith
- Our Garden!!!
- My Daddy!!!
- Opening Ceramony for White County Parks YMCA
- Savings 04/17, 2010
- no wonder.....................
- Spring Break day 2!!!
- Take a moment to visit...............
- Spring Break!!!!!!!
- Easter @ Nana and Papas!!1
- Easter bunny surprises!!
- The cutest Baseball catcher EVER!!!!!!!!!!
- Easter egg hunt at Church
- Jackson and Stephen dying Easter eggs
- Savings for this week
- Jackson's Easter Party @ school
- Bass Pro Shop
- Visit with Aunt Pamela and Family
- Easter Parade
- ▼ April (23)