Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Break!!!!!!!

Okay so I realize spring break was like almost 2 weeks ago, but I am trying to get this life of mine back on track!!!

Shelia brought this little pool for the 2 little ones, but Jackson HAD to get in and get his feet wet. It was super hot that Monday and so I let him. After about 2 minutes he was ready to go ride his 4wheeler!! The 3 amigos!!!!

He had to take a break and act like Jackson!!!


Okay so this is what spring break should be all about. FUN FUN and more fun!!!! The brothers had a ball!!!



They were worn SLAP out!!! I think we walked to the creek like 3 times and forgot my camera every time!! We ate lunch and not one of them fussed about laying down. I put them in my bed so that me and Jackson could play the Wii!!! It was really nice having 1 on 1 time with my lil man!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment