Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fun!!!

We ventured out to Gainesville today. We had several errands. The insurance company, BB&T, Car wash and vacuum and of course Chick-fil-A!!! The boys were on their A game and everyone we saw of course commented on how well they were acting. They even got 2 suckers!! They sat still at the places. Stephen was a little rowdy at Chick-fil-A, but he was okay. At the insurance agency everyone kept asking how old they were and at BB&T I got asked if they were twins. I mean seriously. Different color eyes, hair and even skin color. Come on people???? Politely I said know and explained Matt was my cousin and I just watch him 3 days a week. The boys are napping while I type and I am watching the clock to get Jackson. We have a fun filled weekend ahead of us. Can't wait to see the ole Bright bunch in the big town of Greenville!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment